The training programme for the exploitation of research results aims to support FET researchers in understanding the innovation and value creation opportunities connected to their research and to make early in the process the right decision regarding commercialization and related IP strategies.
The exploitation training comprehends different modules that can be booked individually by FET researchers:
Clicking on the titles will give you the details.
Researchers from FET projects can take part to one or all modules offered on specific date by the BRIEFING consortium.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to FET projects to book one or all modules on-demand for their consortium.
Alternatively, you can also book the “Innovation opportunity workshop” as an additional slot in conjunction to other training offered by BRIEFING (as for instance the exploitation training).
By taking part to this training programme FET researchers will:
- Understand how to create value out of their research results
- Get know market validation strategy and understand how to apply them
- Go through the customer development process and identify the right customer segment for a technology
- Experience first-hand how to validate assumptions and identify exploitation opportunities
- Develop an understanding for the technology transfer process and related commercialization opportunities
- Evaluate in an early stage possible IP strategies for their technologies
- Understand how to approach and cooperation with industry stakeholders
BOOK YOUR TRAINING ON DEMAND
Some modules of the training programme for the exploitation of research results can be booked on demand by FET projects that would like the entire consortium to benefit from the training. An expert of BRIEFING will arrange a dedicated session tailoring the content on the specific demand of the FET consortium. The training will be delivered jointly to a partner meeting or other events organized by the requesting FET consortium according to the availability of the training.
All BRIEFING services are dedicated to FET researchers and consortium members and are free of charge.
Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs can be reported as project cost for running FET projects.
Share the post with your friends!