The Innovation Opportunity Workshop is developed following a user-centered approach that focuses on supporting researchers to overcome the exploitation challenges of FET Open research and to gain a better understanding of the commercialization potential of their results. During the workshop the participants will get familiar with identifying and analyzing the state of their FET project from the researcher’s and from the project’s point of view, to prioritize the actions, resources and skill development opportunities provided by FET Briefing.
Based on the experience of past Innovation Opportunity Workshop conducted, best results can be achieved when multiple stakeholders of the same project are collaborating along our methodology – utilizing the various perspectives of the consortia members.
In case of multi-project enrollment our methodology allows experience exchange of different FET projects, and at the same time dedicated section focus on single project specifics.
There is an opportunity to embed the Innovation Opportunity Workshop in your upcoming project meeting as an excellent platform for active collaboration.
If you are interested please register and our colleague from Polimi will get back to you to work out the best custom solution fitting to your projects needs.
Orient and support participants in:
– a clear opportunities overview;
– a selection of the priorities;
– a better project management;
– an optimized management of resources (both financial and of people);
– an understanding of the most important activities to be developed;
– a schedule and activities to do;
– a risk management: an understanding of the most common obstacles in FET projects, in which not to stumble upon.
Content and program
- The point of view of the researcher: expectations and concerns;
- Where you are: technology, market, target and IPR assessment;
- Where you want to go: technology, market, target and IPR prevision;
- Prioritize activities: effort / impact matrix and selection of the most important;
- What you have vs what you need to reach the objectives;
- The conscious roadmap: plan time / activities / expected results;
- Allert: common obstacles in FET to be avoided
Date and location
All BRIEFING services are dedicated to FET researchers and consortium members and are free of charge.
Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs can be reported as project cost for running FET projects.
Book your training on-demand
The Innovation Opportunity Workshop can be booked on demand by FET projects that would like the entire consortium to benefit from the training. An expert of BRIEFING will arrange a dedicated session tailoring the content on the specific demand of the FET consortium. The training could be delivered jointly to a partner meeting or other events organized by the requesting FET consortium according to the availability of the training. The workshop duration is 1,5 hours and could be organized by appointment on every Monday.
Share the post with your friends!