Matchmaking event for FET projects focused on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT
FET/EIC Pathfinders projects often struggle to define an efficient exploitation strategy for their projects or to get the right contact to the industry.
The mission of FET BRIEFING is to bridge the FET innovation gap by bringing together business stakeholders and researchers to explore together the innovation potential of their research.
If you are looking for contacts in the industry to pave the way toward technology transfer, join this exclusive matchmaking and get the chance to highlight the innovation potential of your research.
Our next “Research Meets the Industry” event on March 4th 2021 is dedicated to FET/EIC Pathfinder projects in the fields of Energy and Environment: here you will have the chance to present your project, connect with relevant industry stakeholders and receive feedback.
Furthermore, you will have the unique opportunity to get know the two new EIC Programme Managers responsible for supporting a selected portfolio of EIC projects in the field of energy to put their vision into reality. You will get an insight into their work and understand which opportunities and tools they can offer to you fully exploit the innovation potential of your project.
Who can attend?
All members of FET/EIC Pathfinder projects in the ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT field (even with low TRL level). The application is open till the 7th February 2021
Industry representatives, Venture Capitalist and investors.
If you would like to introduce your research results to the market, but you are still reluctant to pitch in front of investors, as you feel that your project is still in an initial phase with a low Technology Readiness Level, this is the platform for your project.
- Online project/research presentations offer you a safe space to introduce your research topic and build initial contact with and receive first feedback from the industry players
- Get in touch with the EIC Programme Manager and discover how they can support you
- Join one-to-one meetings with business stakeholders
- Ensure market validation for your FET/EIC projects objective
- Collect feedback on exploitation directions
- Deliver on dissemination and exploitation tasks
- Create opportunities to generate follow-up projects
For business stakeholders
By meeting with researchers of your area of interest you will get the latest and state of the art scientific research results, get in contact with researchers, build network for future collaboration and boost your innovation power.
- Be the first from your industry to see forward-looking research results
- Start dialogue with researchers at an early phase
- Share your research needs
- Provide feedback from an exploitation point of view
- Generate innovation projects for your organization
Content and program
- Welcome and introduction: The importance of early matchmaking in research projects
- Meet the new EIC Programme Managers
- Presentations of FET/EIC Pathfinders projects (max 5 minutes/project)
- Q&A and open discussion with the industry partners
- One-to-one meetings between FET/EIC projects and business partners in closed rooms based on their common interest field
FET/Pathfinder projects in the field of Energy who would like to participate can apply till 7th February 2021.
Get prepared for the matchmaking
Don’t know how to highlight the value of your research for business stakeholders? We will support you in making your presentation as effective as possible! FET projects selected for the matchmaking will receive communication training before the event from FET Briefing experts. Register already now for a free communication training
Are you looking for specific industry to push your research to the next level? Let us know your need in terms of industry and sectors and we will look for the right match for you.
The participants will receive each others’ contact info for further bilateral negotiations of possible cooperation. The recording of the event and the slides will be available afterwards on our closed and password protected Marketplace.
Date and location
All BRIEFING services are free of charge.
Share the post with your friends!