Webinar “IP Strategies – focus on shared IP in joint research projects”
The Webinar provides an introduction to the most commonly used IP protection mechanisms and how to use Intellectual Property in a strategic context. In particular, the IP Management approach within the Horizon 2020 framework is discussed as an example for IP in joint research projects.
The event is dedicated to FET/EIC Pathfinders projects and it is free of charge.
IP Strategies - focus on shared IP in joint research projects
- Basic concept of Intelletual properties
- Some IP Asset Types – an overview
- Which criteria have to be met to gain protection for various IP Asset Types?
- Patents as means to protect technological innovation
- IP in joint research projects
- IP Management approach within the Horizon 2020 framework
- Managing IP in Open Innovation